TIME SCALE PROMOTION IN BS-5 TO BS-15 to incumbents of all Promotion/Non-Promotion Posts where none or only One Time Promotion in the entire service in Prescribed in the Rules
Government of the Punjab, Finance Department Circular/ Notification No. FD.PC.40-80/2015 dated 26-07-2017
In super session of this Department Notification No. FD.PC.39-14/77(Pt.IV)(APCA/2008) (Provl.) dated 04-01-2016, I am directed to state that Governor of the Punjab has been pleased to allow time scale promotion to employees in BS-5 to BS-15 holding promotion/non-promotion posts, where none or only one time promotion in the entire service is prescribed in the rules, on satisfactory completion of each 10-years of service, as under with immediate effect:-
- BS-5 to BS-10 = 3 steps
- BS-11 to BS-15 = 2 steps
- Auto CAD Operator (BS-12) = 3 steps
- Data Entry Operator (BS-12) = 3 steps
- Sanitarian (BS-9) = 4 steps
- Surveyor (BS-11) = 4 steps
2. The employees in BS-16, who availed time scale promotion in BS-17 in pursuance of earlier policy will continue drawing their salaries in BS-17 till such they hold the posts. Henceforth, the employees in BS-16 will not be allowed time scale promotion. All Departments/Attached Departments are requested to take further necessary action to implement the above policy.
3. The above employees are not entitled to premature increment on time scale promotion after each 10 years.
Special thanks to Mr. Muhammad Rashid Khan from Civil Service Academy, Lahore for providing very useful Up-gradation notification by Punjab Government issued on 26th-July-2017.