Government of Pakistan, Cabinet Secretariat, Cabinet Division O.M / Notification No .3(30)/T&M/2015-RA-IV dated 15-04-2016
The approval of the Prime Minister for payment of mobile charges as an allowance through salary to all entitled regular employees working in the Ministries/Divisions in BPS-17- 22 w.e.f. 01.04.2016 as detailed below:-
|S.#||Designation||Mobile Phone Ceiling Rs.|
|i.||Member of National Security Council, Member of the Cabinet.||7,000/- p.m.|
|ii.||Federal Secretary (BS-22) and equivalent.||6,000/- p.m.|
|iii.||Additional Secretary (BS-21) and equivalent.||4,000/- p.m.|
|iv.||Joint Secretary (BS-20) and equivalent.||1,000/- p.m.|
|v.||Deputy Secretary (BS-19) and equivalent.||800/- p.m.|
|vi.||Section Officer (BS17 & 18) and equivalent.||500/- p.m.|
The above facility is subject to the following conditions:-
- The reimbursement of mobile phone charges shall be stopped w.e.f. 01.04.2016.
- The officer concerned will provide his cell number to the respective office so that he could be contacted.
- No extra claim on mobile phone ceiling will be entertained.
- No additional budget on this account shall be provided. The Ministries/Divisions shall meet the expenditure through re-appropriation from their savings.
- The facility will be admissible during LPR/LFP; however, it will not be paid in case officer proceeds on leave without pay.
- The other terms & conditions regarding provision of mobile sets shall continue to be admissible to the officers of BPS-21 & 22.
Special thanks to Mr. Muhammad Ayub from Islamabad for providing the copy of Office Memorandum dated 27-07-2016.